Post RN BScN Programme
The Post RN BScN is a two years evening programme designed to provide an opportunity to the experienced nurses to acquire in - depth knowledge and skills required to practice in nursing education, practice and administration. The graduate will be able to contribute their roles in their own capacities for uplifting the professional image nationally and globally.
The objectives of the programme are
1. Provide a theoretical knowledge of principles and methods related to nursing education,
2. Strengthen the quality of teaching and management in hospitals and in schools of nursing through teaching of current concepts and skills.
3. Promote critical thinking and problem solving skills.
4. Encourage self directed and life long learning.
5. Provide safe competent nursing care in a specialized area.
1. Three years diploma in Nursing with 1st & 2nd Division from Recognized Institute
2. Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council
3. Three Years clinical experience will be preferred.
4. Entry test pass with 60%.
5. One year specialization in any subject from recognized Institution will be preferred.
6. Admission will be confirmed subject to Health fitness from assign Medical Center / Hospital.
7. A candidate must provide no objective certificate (N.O.C.) from their concern Department.
8. Migration certificate for board/ university.
Requirements with Application
Before submitting the application make sure that following documents are completed because incomplete forms will not be entertained.
A set of four powder copies of the following documents
Educational certificate Admission process
Diploma in nursing
Pakistan Nursing Council registration card
Eight recent color photographs
Two references and powder copies of their CNIC.
Application and supportive documents once submitted will not be returned.
Prospectus can be obtained along application form for Rs. 1000/- from college administration office.
Appearing in admission entry test
Short listing of successful candidates
Appearing in interview
Submission of medical physical fitness